Pigmentation, better known as hyperpigmentation, is a condition that darkens patches of your skin. These patches can be large or small. While the condition isn’t harmful, it can cause your skin to look uneven and unhealthy.
Pigmentation can be caused by a number of things, including sun exposure or the use of sun beds. This can become especially noticeable after the age of 40, when damage has accumulated and the skin is less able to regenerate.
Pigmentation can also be caused by pregnancy hormones, acne or even birthmarks.
No matter what the root cause is – At Nature’s Essence Pro Leicester we will be able to offer a solution.
Why consider Pigmentation Treatments?
- You’d like to rejuvenate your complexion
- You have pigmentation issues and would like clearer skin
- Your skin has suffered sun damage
Why choose Nature’s Essence Pro?
- No obligation FREE consultation
- Qualified experts create a bespoke programme to treat your pigmentation
- On going advice to suit your individual needs
- Non-Invasive technology